The all natural sugar paste is massaged onto the skin by hand at lukewarm temperature and then molded against the natural direction of hair growth. With a flicking motion the hair is gently removed in the natural direction of hair growth.
After Care & Maintenance
* Avoid touching your freshly sugared area with dirty hands
* Taking hot showers after sugaring may increase skin sensitivity
* Avoid working out for 12-24 hours after your service
* Avoid sun tanning for at least 24 hours: skin will be more sensitive to UV rays
* Wear sun screen if going outside
Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate!
Gently exfoliate 2-3 days a week to help prevent ingrown hair & breakouts and to keep your skin in good condition between sugaring services. Avoid loofahs...they are difficult to dry and clean and may spread bacteria. Your skin loves nylon gloves or cloths to exfoliate the skin. Don't forget to moisturize your skin!