The Sweet Spot Sugaring Studio: Voted Best of Seattle 2018 & 2019!
Why should you visit us? We are the most award winning sugaring studio in Seattle, Washington. While we specialize in sugaring- a natural alternative to waxing, we offer a variety of skin services for all genders and races!
About Lara Olsha: Owner and Founder of The Sweet Spot
When Lara Olsha’s mother was diagnosed with cancer in 2002, Lara began looking for a way to assist women with cancer. She learned about the American Cancer Society’s Look Good Feel Better program and although she had to become a licensed esthetician in order to volunteer, the positive impact she would have on a community in need was enough for her to pursue it. It was during this challenging period that Lara discovered her passion for sugaring! It grew from a small passion project, into Seattle’s first sugaring studio! The Sweet Spot is a homage to her mother.
Luxury Skin and Hair Removal Services
- Sugaring — A considerably less painful and more hygienic way to remove hair. It is great for all skin and hair types. And, unlike waxing, it leaves the skin feeling exfoliated and less irritated.
- HydraFacial —Using gentle suction, this treatment removes dead skin cells, toxins, and trapped dirt from your pores. Infused with exfoliants, vitamins and antioxidants, you’ll leave with clean, soft, hydrated skin!
- JetPeel — JetPeel is a new and innovating way to cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate any skin type. Think power washing for the skin or a super charged HydraFacial without the contraindications and no downtime to boot!
- Eye Lash Extensions — Wake up photoready with our eyelash extensions! Applied by an expert technician you can choose from a natural look to luscious volume- Men and Women alike love the look of perfect lashes and you can too.
- Lash Lift — Want that lifted, wide-awake look without the time commitment and damage eyelash crimpers can cause? Lash Lifts give your lashes a long lasting, lifted and curled look without heat and crimpers.
- Lash Botox — A Keratin based solution applied to the lashes. Conditions and extends the life of your lash lift, tint or extensions.
- Lash and Brow Tint — A vegetable based dye developed specifically for the lashes and brows. Boost or enhance your natural color, cover grey or add some pop!
- Brow Henna — An all-natural alternative to dye based brow tinting. This is perfect for covering stubborn grey hair and creating a microbladed look without the permanency.
- Spray Tanning — Avoid the damaging rays of the sun, but glow anyway with a full body spray tan. We’ve selected the best of the best solutions to give you the tan you want.
- Skin Classic, and CryoSkin — Treat skin irregularities such a broken capillaries, hyperpigmentation, warts, skin tags etc. with either of these options. The exact treatment is based on your skin, but be sure to ask about all your options.
- LED Light Therapy — LED therapy uses UV-free FDA approved light to boost collagen and reduce acne. It is entirely pain-free and some report the heat and light as relaxing especially during dreary days.