Eyelash Extension Care Advice from your Beauty Experts at The Sweet Spot
At The Sweet Spot, we believe you deserve the very best; the best sugaring, HydraFacial, tinting, spray tanning and whether we want to lift or extend your lashes, you deserve the best lashes you can flutter!
To ensure your experience is nothing short of extraordinary, we set high standards with strict, hands-on training for our Aestheticians and Lash Technicians. Aftercare instructions are important to follow with any service. Since Lash Extensions is a service performed so close to the eye, aftercare is vital. We schedule plenty of time for our Lash Technicians to give as much attention and detail to each individual lash. Before your Lash Technician begins the application process, you will have a consultation to find the perfect length, style and curl t fit your specific eye shape. By using only the best quality adhesive and cruelty-free lashes, you’ll love the long-lasting lashes you’ve been dreaming of.
Clean Lashes are Happy Lashes!
We’ve all heard the saying, “Good work isn’t cheap, and cheap work isn’t good”, so why not take care of something you want and work hard for? For the health of your natural lashes, protection for your eyes, and to prolong your lash results, there are a few golden rules to follow:
- Brush them: Never rub or pull your lashes. Any spooly tool is perfect for taming or detangling.
- Wash them daily: The Sweet Spot carries safe lash extension aftercare products. Allergies or sensitivities? Tell your Lash Technician, they’ve got plenty of suggestions.
- Avoid oil-based products: Oils break down the adhesive and will cause frequent shedding. Ditch the oil-based makeup removers, cleansers, cosmetics, etc.
- Blot your face often if you have oily skin. You can use blotting papers and absorb oil using oil-reducing products.
- Avoid excessive touching: Not only will the oil on your hands break down the adhesive, but bacteria buildup on your lashes will weigh down the lashes as well as cause irritation or infection.
- Avoid heat and flames: It could cause melting or accidental fraying.
- Book your fills! Keep up on your lash maintenance every two weeks for best results. We allow our clients to schedule up to three months ahead! Make sure to call dibs on your favorite appointment times.
Book an Appointment Online to Get Lash Extensions in Seattle
If you’re ready for a change, we are available to provide you with lash extensions in Seattle. Feel free to make an appointment with us online anytime. Alternatively, you can call us at 206-632-3602 if you have any questions. Also feel free to stop in at the Sweet Spot Sugaring Studio and spa at 3507 Evanston Ave N in Seattle, WA 98103.