HEALTH AND SAFETY AT THE SWEET SPOT
The health and safety of our clients and team is at the heart of everything we do at The Sweet Spot. In light of COVID-19, we've dedicated our focus on health and safety even further - we are taking our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level.
• We are utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Washington State Department of Health and the CDC.
• Our estheticians always have and will continue to use gloves for every service.
• Products, tools, tables and rooms are disinfected after every service with hospital-grade disinfectant and bleach is used to sanitize our sheets.
• Team members are required to wear masks at all times and our estheticians will use face shields when providing certain services.
• We are increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas.
• Our team will also sanitize and/or wash their hands before and after every client transaction and we’ve increased the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at our entrance and high-traffic locations.
• We have implemented physical distancing markers, and signage and de-cluttered our lobby. We will also maintain a studio headcount to ensure as much physical distancing as possible.
• We will no longer offer self-service beverages in our waiting area.
• We are temporarily limiting appointments to no more than two hours per client per esthetician. Multiple services may be performed in the same day, but will require seeing multiple estheticians.
In addition, we've adapted our cancellation policy: please do not come in if you feel ill or are unsure about your health. Cancellation fees will be waived, but please do not “no show.” We would like the opportunity to reschedule your appointment and accommodate another client to help us get back on our feet, so contact us ASAP if you aren’t feeling well.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding health and safety, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected].