Our studio Policy:
- Must be the age of 18 or over. Minors must complete a parental consent form to receive services at our studio.
- A valid credit card on file to book any appointment.
- 24-hours required notice for any modifications or cancellations to appointments to avoid any charges.
- Cancellations under the 24-hour mark are subject to a 50% of the service charge.
- No-Shows are subject to 100% of the service charge.
- Arriving late to your appointment may result in forfeiting the service(s) and/or charges for the missed service(s).
- The Sweet Spot reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
Your appointment time and date is reserved for specially for you. So when you don’t show up, you miss out, another client misses out, and your esthetician misses out. It’s what we call a lose-lose-lose.
Of course we understand life happens and appointments need to be changed or cancelled. We simply ask you give us notice by calling our studio at 206-632-3602, leave us a detailed message if it is during closed hours or no pick-up, or an email to [email protected]
The Sweet Spot takes precautions to maintain the privacy of its clients' personal information. These precautions include the adoption of certain procedures designed to maintain and secure each client's nonpublic personal information from inappropriate disclosure to third parties. The Sweet Spot does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its clients to anyone, except as may be required by law. If you have any questions concerning our privacy policies, please feel free to ask. We value the trust you place with us, and thank you for your business.